Happy Bones Smoothie Turmeric Ginger Smoothie with Coconut Oil today I added some pineapple to 😊
With six potent ingredients, this powerful smoothie packs an antioxidant blend of turmeric, ginger, coconut milk and chia seeds.
* 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
* 1 t turmeric
* 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil, softened
* 2 Tablespoons Raw or Manuka honey
* 2 teaspoons ginger, peeled and chopped
* 1 t chia seeds optional
* 1 cup ice, optional
* Combine ice, coconut milk, turmeric, coconut oil, honey and ginger in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth and icy.
Pour into a glass and stir in chia seeds. Wait a few minutes before drinking to allow chia seeds to bloom slightly.
You can also add
* 1/2 banana provides potassium and adds fiber & folate, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6, all of which help to battle back arthritis and keep your symptoms to a minimum. Not only that but you’re getting the fiber from a banana, which can help your digestive system and help you be healthier overall.
* 1/2 cup diced mango adds vitamin C and Vitamin E in healthy doses, and contain beta Carotene which you can tell by their distinct color. This has been shown to help keep some types of arthritis from getting worse.
* 1/2 cup pineapple Bromelain, a protein-digesting enzyme in this tropical fruit, is surprisingly good at bringing down inflammation
I am definitely going to try this. Thank you for sharing!
LikeLiked by 1 person